Living in H-Town

A record of my experiences while living in Houston, TX

March 25, 2010

Weekly Memoirs

This week has been somewhat hectic at work. First of all, I've been dealing with the paperwork and others tasks that are required to fill for my next rotation, and I finally have the official first day: July 26th. It's bittersweet, cause on one end I want to move to Laporte and meet new people and start working as a process engineer, but on the other hand, I'm really going to miss the OSC. But what the heck, its a 10 mile drive, so Ill be around the block. Anyhow, I also told one of coworkers about my future plans, to go back to school, and he was very excited about that. That's cool cause I was getting worried about it and I really wanted to share that with him. So we'll see how things unfold.

I got my PCAT Review Handbook, so Ill be studying as of next week. I can't wait! I enjoy learning and teaching so much, I really dont think I could do anything else. My mind is already set. I will go back to school.

So anyways, I also started on my fruits and veggies detox phase. Its been going well. I'm actually blogging about my experience with the diet and I keep track of the calorie intake and workout sessions.  Check it out:

 jgleon23wlr.blogspot.com

Well, I'm pretty tired, so I'll be going to bed in a few. BTW, I know I already blogged about going to the shooting range last week, but somehow it got rescheduled to tomorrow. So, I will blog about my experience as a first time shooter in Texas tomorrow night.

Buenas noches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment