Living in H-Town

A record of my experiences while living in Houston, TX

March 1, 2010

Last thoughts of the day

While I was getting ready to sleep, I started thinking about life, what a wonderful ride it has been. I can't stop wondering about the future...who would have thought that we'd grow as much as we have in the past few years. Aside from the technological whirlwind and the new developments in science and education, the human race has evolved greatly. Whether you're a Creationist or Darwinian, you should agree with me on this: we've reached the infinite sky in which our past generations had deposited their dreams, hope and faith. The past is for us to remember where we came from, the future is to show us what we can do, but only the present can make dreams a tangible reality...love life to the fullest and it will bring forth happiness...you will reach your deepest desires.I know I have...and for this I thank ye Lord..for you have taken care of me: my essence and aroma...til next time.

1 comments:

~Letty~ said...

intense.

Post a Comment