So I started with my healthy diet yesterday. It consists of plain or strawberry yogurt for breakfast, special K for lunch, salads or grilled chicken for dinner, and healthy snacks in between. Gallons of water, and enough willpower to hop into the time machine, aka stationary bike, and exercise my ass off while I watch The Office. Sounds good right? Well so far so good. I will be taking measurements every Sunday morning.
There are certain food types and drinks that I have banned from my new lifestyle:
1. Coke, the silent killer (well it doesnt necessarily kills you, but it will definitely rip out your reputation since it increases the possibility of cellulite formation in your thighs and buns, making you less attractive and dead to society.)
2. Pasta, As much as I love Italian food, I have to give it up for now. Too much carbs and sugar.
3. Rice - Let me tell ya, the fact that I'm from Puerto Rico makes this even harder to avoid.
4. Candy - this is a no brainer.
I will keep my fellow fans updated...I know I don't have any fans as of yet, but it helps to be optimistic.
In addition to that, I promised that I was going to learn and understand an English word everyday and try to incorporate it on a regular basis. Well here goes:
antebellum
from Latin meaning before the war
And you must be questioning why did I choose such a word? Well, the answer to that question is simple. I am going to the rodeo on Monday night to watch Lady ANTEBELLUM perform. So there!
Til next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About me
Hey! My name is Jose, but the gringos call me Hose A. I'm a chemical engineer, from Puerto Rico, who recently moved to Houston, TX for work. Ive always wanted to have a journal to keep track of awkward moments, good memories and life lessons, and I'm not really a "pen and paper" type of person, so I decided to create this blog instead. Hope you like it, and better yet hope your soul gets nourished by my whimsical sense of humor and my awkward personality :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment