Today I decided to revisit one of my favorite memories from my childhood: Final Fantasy...
I've been a fan of Final Fantasy RPG's ever since I was a little kid. I fell in love with the intense storyline and the artistic graphic display of magic and adventure. One of my top favorites, Final Fantasy X, tells the story of a young blitzball player from the future who falls in love with a sorceress woman, destined to be the savior of her nation. Here's one of the movie trailers from the game, the one that dragged me into the sophisticated world of aeons, swords and colorful magic.A world where everything is possible.
Ten years have passed since I first laid eyes on FF, but everytime I see it, hear it or even play it (for old time's sake), I immerse myself into that dreamy world filled with hope and surreal skies.

0 comments:
Post a Comment