I rarely have time to relax and hang out with my friends these days. I've been working nonstop, trying to get things done and hoping to get a shiny Oscar for my hard work, I've literally lost the reins of my social life. So I have decided to chill out a little more, and to have fun with my friends at least on Saturdays. Last Saturday I visited the Woodlands, which I already blogged about, and this weekend we gathered together at my place, kissed Nahla goodbye, and took off to a Spanish Tapas Restaurant. After we finally arrived, (and after having to simmer down my friends' hearts due to my "negligent driving skills" which I still don't get), we ordered some tapas and "sangria" and had the best time of our lives.
Tipsy and all, we headed to the AMC Movie Theatre to watch the self proclaimed movie of the year: Alice in Wonderland. It was ok. I initially gave it 7 stars, and as we were walking towards the car, stars were dropping off my pockets, and when I finally got home, Alice in "Crappyland" had an outstanding rating of 1 star...But it doesnt matter, cause negligent-driving, sangria-drinking, and movie-snorting beat the crap out of watching MTV over an over by myself while running reports for work....

1 comments:
After "sweating like a hooker in church" thanks to your driving skills, I will say that I do believe I lost weight in your car. :-P
Rioja was really nice. Next time, we'll have to try "Factory Cheesecake!!!!" Lol!
Me encanta la primera foto--te la voy a robar para ponerla en Facebook!!! Jiji
Love you!
Post a Comment