Men are obssessed with order and reaching goals. And so am I. So for the next three months, I will start writing updates about my weight loss progress and I will also include a "word of the day" section to improve my English vocabulary skills and verbiage. The intention of setting up these two goals is obvious: to become a chick magnet. Sorry if you thought I was going to come up with a more orthodox reason...Til tomorrow.
About me
Hey! My name is Jose, but the gringos call me Hose A. I'm a chemical engineer, from Puerto Rico, who recently moved to Houston, TX for work. Ive always wanted to have a journal to keep track of awkward moments, good memories and life lessons, and I'm not really a "pen and paper" type of person, so I decided to create this blog instead. Hope you like it, and better yet hope your soul gets nourished by my whimsical sense of humor and my awkward personality :)

2 comments:
Wow...that was deep! Haha
hehehe like Sookie Stackhouse (the word of the day)
Post a Comment