[Procrastination is a bitch.]
I need to be reminded that if I succumb to its power, it will pummel the crap out of me. I've been spending too much time playing video games, chatting with people on AIM, and watching reruns of my favorite TV shows, I've forgotten about other things that are important in life. I need to start spending time with people, outside of this apartment. I need to stop eating unhealthy, and I also need to be aware of the fact that I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TRIM MY HAIR.
Why is that relevant? Well, today I decided to trim my hair. I guess I was annoyed at the fact that everytime I go to a barbershop, I spend $20 bucks and I leave unsatisfied. On top of that, the weather has been shifting so badly, yesterday we were in the high 80's, and my freaking a/c was not doing its job. So I started to trim it slowly but surely. But my patience can only get so much, I wanted to get it done fast so I started to rush the process. By doing so, I accidentally cut off a big chunk of hair, which obligated me to cut it shorter than expected. Now, Im balder than ever, fat and on top of that I didnt accomplish my tasks for this weekend. And guess whose fault it is? You guessed right. PROCRASTINATION.
I hope April brings forth a new me. I don't have any regrets, but I would like to accomplish more.


0 comments:
Post a Comment