Living in H-Town

A record of my experiences while living in Houston, TX

In the past twenty three years, I have met a lot of great people that have helped me grow in many ways. I've also met a lot of assholes. People who make you feel miserable, lonely and full of doubt. I mean, I can understand that people are busy and that sometimes it is hard to get together and hang out, but there are people who simply ignore you and don't care about you enough to even text you to see how you're doing. The issue that I'm having with myself is the fact that I find people like that rather intriguing. i don't know if it is because I'm not like that, or because they play hard to get, but whatever the case may be it irRitates me. It makes me wonder if I really want to live this way. I dont think this is a good vice, since it always makes me feel glum and out of control. i promise I will make the necessary changes to eliminate the assholes from my life. So 'friends' who call me to let me know that the got laid or that they partied til 6 am or that they banged three girls in one night can go to hell. It really pisses me off because I deserve better than this. I have enough good friends to be happy and do not need to have bad company around. I will work this through and in the end will come back VICTORIOUS... I just need to find something that I am good at and focus on perfecting that. It wil boost my Confidence to a new level and will eventually break the curse of being the sidekick of assholes..

0 comments:

Post a Comment