Living in H-Town

A record of my experiences while living in Houston, TX

May 3, 2010

Moving forward...

It's been almost 10 months since I moved to Houston, and I love everything about it. I have friends, a good job, and a great apartment. But there's a price to pay. Now that I got used to the single life in a very different city, I have started looking for potential apartment complexes that are both roomy and cheap. If I could lower my expenses by $350-500 that would allow me to save more money for my grad school plans. Last Sunday I visited the Pearland area, a southern suburb near the downtown, and I fell in love with it. There's a Target, H.E.B, the Pearland Mall, and a bunch of cool restaurants within walking distance.  I will probably be apartment hunting this weekend with my new real estate agent, and Ill keep you posted on my final decision. I am grateful to God and my family for helping me choose the apartment at Kirby Place, I know that it was a great choice for that period of time in my life, but I am ready to move on, always forward...

0 comments:

Post a Comment