Living in H-Town

A record of my experiences while living in Houston, TX

May 11, 2010

Dip some snuff...

These past two days have been horrible at work. Yesterday, I left my laptop at home and I noticed when I was in the parking lot of my building, so I had to go back to pick it up. Today, was even more horrible. I had to give the ASU ops a training in control systems, and I had two old timers that were not paying attention and were acting like dickheads. So what do I decide to do to destress??? I dip in snuff under my lip and start to chew it. It was an intense experience. The room started to spin super fast, and I wasn't gloomy anymore. I wanted to defy them and let them know that they were assholes, but then I started to feel sick and the texture of the tobacco in my mouth was so nasty I had to spit everything out. I just wanted to blog this awesome/awkward experience. So in the past year, Ive been to the rodeo, bought myself leather boots/cowboy hat, fired a revolver and chewed some snuff. What can I say? My Puerto Rican ass is turning Texan!

2 comments:

klopez said...

That is just nasty my friend. Why didn't you offer the guys the snuff? That would have been a nice "STFU!" gift. ;-P

~Letty~ said...

You know that you don't actually CHEW snuff, right? You just let the tobacco sit in your lip and soak in your gums. No wonder you got sick hahaha

Post a Comment