Living in H-Town

A record of my experiences while living in Houston, TX

I have crossed the wonderful 610 "bridge" and moved on to greener pastures: Pearland. I have decided to leave the bustling and ramblings of downtown Houston to settle in a more comfortable apartment, to the south of downtown. I strongly believe that moving to this apartment is a big upgrade for me because 1) now I have hardwood floors for my little rascal to pee and poop on, 2) the apartment complex offers more open spaces to walk Nahla, 3) I have a poolview from my balcony which is a super plus ( the only view I have on my current apartment is the rust parking covers of the neighbors, 4) its $350.00 cheaper, and this is very important since I need to save as much money as possible if I am planning on going back to school and 5) I live 5 minutes away from the Pearland Town Center, which has over 50 different retail stores to choose from.

I feel really blessed and thankful to have this opportunity and I think that this decision will bring forth a new atmosphere of change and novelty to my life. I just cant believe that Im moving!!! Can't wait to invite all of my blogger friends to a cookout ha!

Here are some pics that I took today. Enjoy

Poolside view from the balcony

Ding dong! Welcome home!

Building #9


It feels so good to work hard in order to get what you want. I know that I dont deserve half of what God has given me, but I take it either way ha!


0 comments:

Post a Comment